Just starting out

Options
My name is Annalaura. I am in this to loose a pretty significant amount of weight. I have always been heavy my whole life. I have never been able to loose this much, however I have never Really tried to loose this much. I Really want to loose weight, and keep it off! I have a hard time when i go out to eat. I have a hard time with portions and what to order. They say stop when you are full. Wel, I am never full. That is my problem.I hope I can stick with it!

Replies

• stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    If you really work this site & yourself you will get support, log in food & exercise and you will be amazed. It's not a magic diet pill, you need to work at it but consistency, slow but sure it works! You are worth it and you will be amazed at how good you feel. I saw in an early post today something to the effect of time marches on anyway so even if it takes awhile to see big differences keep at it and it will happen.

Good luck....believe in yourself.
  • Cateyez
    Options
    Hi Annalaura! I completely understand. Trying to lose weight is serious challenge. I honestly believe the only way to take it off and keep it off is to do a lifestyle change. Once the pounds come off and we go back to eating junk again the pounds are coming back to. I don't know if you like to drink water, but when I go out to eat I try to drink a glass of water before my meal. That helps to fill my up so I don't over eat. What to order becomes to problem. I am one of those who do not go out to eat just to eat a salad. I LOVE salmon. So if salmon is on the menu that is what I get or any other seafood. Annalaura we are a part of fitness pal becuase we all want to live healthier lives. I know it is not going to be easy, but like you I have been overweight to long. I know the only way to change it is through chaning my lifestyle. Bring healthier foods in the house and "cutting back" on the junk! :wink: