down 59 lbs

I took new pics the other night of me at 59 lbs down. I would upload them here but dont have time for it while on my lunch break. But if you look at my profile pictures you can see them in there.

I started my journey around 365 although i was much heavier than this. i dont know for sure but im pretty sure i was over or near 400 lbs at one point. the highest weight i saw was 378 at a work physical. I started running and doing c25k a couple months ago. im on week six day 2. my quickest mile to date is 11mins 17 seconds. i run just about every other day sometimes a few days in a row. Besides running all i have done is watched what i ate. i started this journey after the first of this year, i took about a month to month and a half off from it all when i got into an accident and had trouble walking.

i joined a healthiest loser competition that is wrapping up in a couple weeks. i dont know if i have done enough to win it, but considering that over a year ago i was 60 to 100 lbs heavier than i am today. I can run 20 minutes without stopping now, a year ago, heck a month or two ago i couldn't run 1 minute without stopping. no matter what happens in the competition, im still winning in the bigger game of life.

thank you in advance for looking at my pictures. you should hopefully be able to tell which ones were from the first of this year and which ones were from a few days ago.

Replies

• You are doing an awesome job! Way to go! Looking good!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Wow such a difference!! Great job!
  • You're doing great. Keep up the good work.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    You rock my friend! Glad to be in the first row to see that awesome change!

Soooo proud of you!

congratulations_on_your_magnificent_accomplishment_card-p137479936188129694b2ico_400.jpg
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Congrats on your success!!!!!
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    And that is how it's done. Great success story. Imagine the day when you reach a healthy BMI.
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 99 Member
    You are doing a fantastic job!! You can definitely tell the difference. You should be really proud of yourself. Not only are you losing weight, you're gaining your life back. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!