does anone know what 65kg is in pounds please

Options
124»

Replies

• joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    first, you need to figure the air/speed velocity of an unladen swallow... then, you give it a coconut...

Are you sure there aren't two swallows carrying it on a line between them?

they could grip it by the husks...
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Google is your friend.

D'oh! You beat me to it! That's exactly what I was gonna say! :flowerforyou:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    That depends.

What planet (or other heavenly object) are you on?

On Mars? 53.9 lb
    On Neptune? 160.2 lb
    On our moon? 23.7 lb

Hope that helps!
  • palley3254
    palley3254 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    143 lbs
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I'm shocked there's still people who have never heard of google.
  • suemorgan1969
    suemorgan1969 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thankyou to all of you who helped me find the answer x
    The reason i didnt google it is because i was not in a position to do that at the time and thought this 'friendly' forum wld give me a quick answer that i required
    But now i feel intimidated and upset by some of the rude comments
    I thought this was meant to be a supportive place
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    The reason i didnt google it is because i was not in a position to do that at the time and thought this 'friendly' forum wld give me a quick answer that i required

What internet connection allows a social media forum but not a google search? This IS a supportive place. Many folks just answered it for you, the rest pointed you in a direction that would allow you to find the answer yourself.
  • Subowski
    Options

Aww c'mon, don't be mad. :) This is a supportive place, full of very witty people - they're just messin' with ya. Go on, tell me you didn't laugh at the coconut bearing swallow, the killer rabbit and the farting elderberries? Er, wait.......
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options

What internet connection allows a social media forum but not a google search? This IS a supportive place. Many folks just answered it for you, the rest pointed you in a direction that would allow you to find the answer yourself.

My thoughts exactly. The exact same text that was written in the subject line could have been written in a search bar, clicked enter and the answer would have instantly appeared.

Instead they had to first navigate to MFP, then to the Community section, then select the forum they wanted, click on New Topic, enter the text in the subject line, enter the test they did in the body of the message, and then post the thread.

So, let's see, with both requiring the same internet connection and same browser to start in:
    Option A = 2 steps
    Option B = 7 steps

Yeah, I can totally see how posting it here was the way to go. :huh:
  • suemorgan1969
    suemorgan1969 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

Aww c'mon, don't be mad. :) This is a supportive place, full of very witty people - they're just messin' with ya. Go on, tell me you didn't laugh at the coconut bearing swallow, the killer rabbit and the farting elderberries? Er, wait.......

Yes I did lol , it was funny. It was the sarcastic comments i didnt like
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: oh we're just teasing - we're really harmless. Well I am anyway! :drinker: