Dear Jif...

Options
13»

Replies

• stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Im partial to it creamy... not a big fun of crunchy... sometimes I like to just dip in with my finger and take a big scoop and then lick it off. The only thing I hate is when a glob sticks to the roof of your mouth :(

When I read this, all I could think about is my dog who has his own jar of PB in our house. He doesn't get to dip his paw in it but the rest fits him to a tee, lol....especially the sticking to the roof of his mouth, lol. He must lick his lips for 2 minutes straight after its seemingly gone.
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Im partial to it creamy... not a big fun of crunchy... sometimes I like to just dip in with my finger and take a big scoop and then lick it off. The only thing I hate is when a glob sticks to the roof of your mouth :(

When I read this, all I could think about is my dog who has his own jar of PB in our house. He doesn't get to dip his paw in it but the rest fits him to a tee, lol....especially the sticking to the roof of his mouth, lol. He must lick his lips for 2 minutes straight after its seemingly gone.

lol man... did you just compare me to your dog? haha!! Its all good :):laugh:
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    peanut butter is food for fattys

I guess I am a fatty again, then. I just finished off the last bit of my Planters Nut-rition Banana Granola Nut PB. Delightful! Oh, and will be checking out further PB threads for the eye candy. Thanks guys!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I like Teddie all natural peanut butter. It's just peanuts and oil. No added sugar. The other peanut butters taste like candy to me.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    peanut butter is food for fattys

I guess I am a fatty again, then. I just finished off the last bit of my Planters Nut-rition Banana Granola Nut PB. Delightful! Oh, and will be checking out further PB threads for the eye candy. Thanks guys!

The planters nut-rition is so good. Infact I can't keep it in the house or I'll eat it all day until it's gone. ugh.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    WTF? Dang I'm gonna have to start hanging out at the peanut butter ailse at the supermarket
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter & Co, White Chocolate Wonderful <----this my friend is all you need :))