I'm New and ready to roll :)

Options
I found this site today by accident. I recently left WW online as I felt I had used most of what it had to offer .. I had quit journalling and subsequently gained back a few pounds. I began working out again this January and am feeling great. Now I need to journal and keep myself more accountable. I like the simple ease of this site, how many of my favourite foods were already in the database and how busy the forums are! I hope to get to know some of you better and take advantage of all the great info and advice that is around here :) I have to add a ticker yet, but I am down 23 pounds from my highest weight (last June) so far, and have 18 pounds to go to reach my goal weight of 145 pounds (my pre pregnacy weight from my first pregnancy,(aside: we have 3 kids) To attain my goal, I am doing 30 day Shred right now, alternating with treadmill cardio (going to attempt some intervals of jogging) with the shred on one day, and then some shredding with wii fit cardio/playing on an easier night. I do hope to find some other wii games to keep my motivated and interested when I'm tired of the shredding. I've also done some of the vidoes on exercise.com. I prefer to workout at home. I guess that is it :):flowerforyou: Cheers!

Replies

• jenstalder
    Options
    I am beachbody coach and have fallen in love with the workouts. In the first month i lost 18 pounds and have kept them off. There are so many differnt types of workouts depending on what you like and how long you like to workout.

I would love to help you get fit and reach your goals. I love seeing others lose weight. I am also still in my transformation so i will be losing with you. We will be a team in this..lOL
    If you are interested please let me know.
    You can get a free membership and take advantage of what it has to offer.

If you have a workout that you are doing and seeing the results so happy for you and good luck. Love making friends on here and cant wait to see how it all goes.

Have a great weekend.
    Your new friend,
    Jen