The HIGHEST.......

Tenster
Tenster Posts: 278 Member
Hi everyone,

What is the largest amount of calories you have devoured in a single day whilst using MFP?

Mine was around 5000 :-/

Replies

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    4K for me. I've been defcit eating the entire time I've been using MFP and that was the one refeed day.

I killed a 36 oz jar of peanut butter in one day plus my normal day one time for my likely highest calorie day ever.
  • Tenster
    You've done really well then! What's your goal
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    I started the year at 5'10" 280 and am down to 220 and about 19% BF (Omron). I'd like to be at whatever weight puts me at 10-12% body fat.

From there I'd really have a goal of being about 210 or so. Unless i get really ambitious with my strength goals and start competing, then I wouldn't mind carrying a little more weight.

My main goal to start the year was to get healthy, and I'm more than there now.
  • Tenster
    That's unreal that mate. Your smashing it!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Over 10k :-/

Barbecues in summer with all day drinking, and aside from all the calories in a day's worth of drink, being drunk quickly stops me noticing just how many burgers I'm getting through without thinking about it.
  • id say easily 5k maybe more if im drinking
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    4K for me. I've been defcit eating the entire time I've been using MFP and that was the one refeed day.

I killed a 36 oz jar of peanut butter in one day plus my normal day one time for my likely highest calorie day ever.

You might love peanut butter more than me.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Mine was around 5500. It was a bad day.

ETA: It was all food.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    5000 pure food ;)
  • probably 5000.

all food--maybe 100 calories from coffee creamer and/or milk. that's it though.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Hi everyone,

What is the largest amount of calories you have devoured in a single day whilst using MFP?

Mine was around 5000 :-/

Yeee gads man! Mine was about 2500
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    2800..... hmm.. not much compared to you guys, then again my goal is 1420...
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    I think 2300 calories
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    I'd say 5k for food, was never coherent enough to 'complete' a drinking food log.
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    I think 2300 calories

That's my f****ing BMR...
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    I ate about 2,600 on my husband's birthday. He wanted a pazookie instead of cake, so I made a big one and we shared it. Only AFTER we ate it did I tally up how many calories it was, and it worked out to be about 1,100 calories. EACH. :blushing: Yikes.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    just shy of 5000

but we dont talk about that day :noway:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    I stopped tracking at 4500, but I continued eating.
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Easily 4,000 to 5,000 calories. One day in particular was that much in low calorie foods, too. I pretty much just ate ALL. DAY. LONG. But, you log it and move on! :)
  • I think around 3500-5000. The day I went that high, I didn't log everything. >_<