Share your NSV of the day! 11/8/12

Options
13»

Replies

• cklapk1
    cklapk1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i finally barely squeezed into a pair of shorts that i've been monitoring my progress with. i haven't fit into them in 5 years. felt so good!
  • xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Was clothes shopping today and when I was in the change room, I looked at the reflection in the mirror of the reflection in the mirror behind me and saw myself from the back. I could not believe that was actually me. I look so much smaller from the back than I did when I first started this diet. (:
  • jessicataylor2
    Options
    Well before dance team practice we always do a little bit of circuit training. And after some push-ups one of the girls jokingly flexed and said she was getting pretty ripped. So I flexed mine too and instead of laughing like with her one girl said, "Oh my god. Wow!" And the other girls commented how I had muscle and they didn't :smile: My body has such a difficult time with gaining muscle too. So I'm very happy!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    My top was too big for me today. I was planning on wearing it for christmas. Will need to buy a new christmas outfit:-)
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I was feeling like a feather at aerodance class today! I also won the stare contest between a packet of 3 sweet sugary biscuits and me and they were left untouched.
    I found out that i have to make my black pants shorter, they're starting to look baggy and i'm stepping on them occasionally.
  • sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    little NSV for me today, i bought a really tight fitting dress in april this year when i weighed exactly what i weigh now maybe a little bit less, it looked disgusting on, too tight, lumps and bumps everywhere, i've just tried it on again now, weighing the same, no lumps and bumps not tight at all, and will look even better in 3 weeks time for my holiday, just goes to show you shouldnt always go by the scales, I should add I have been going to the gym alot
  • clubdanz
    Options
    Within 4 kgs of my ideal weight. Liking the feeling of being able to wear what I want!
  • natbeach
    Options
    Proud of my gym session - shaking afterwards when I tried to eat food an hour later haha :D
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Being able to do an hour on the elliptical 5 days in a row when a couple of weeks ago I could barely do 3 minutes....I chant to myself, I will be fit, I will be fit, I will be fit...lol. (Although I did an hour @ restistance level 3....my friend can do it @ 7....it's depressing).
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Ziiping up a pair of size 12 pants(started with size 20/22W) and although they are tight, I could not get them past my calves 8 months ago!!!
  • felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I swam 2 kilometers today, which is a personal best by a pretty hefty margin! :)
  • dwambold
    dwambold Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    As of this morning, I can fit into the dress I wore when my husband and I left on our honeymoon 15 years ago!

Also, last night I was able to run 4km without stopping!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!