New guy here...Gig Harbor, WA.

PhiloScholar
PhiloScholar Posts: 9
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all,

I'm new...just discovered this site today. I'm starting new strategies for wellness and hoping they work. This website will no doubt assist in my weight loss goals. I'm college educated, and currently a graduate student in an online program for Mental Health Counseling...so I'm on my rear between 6-10 hours per day ("in school"). I've joined a local health club near my home, and my plan is to lose about 102 pounds. My first marker is 10 pounds by March 5, 2010.

If you want to connect with me, feel free to chat back. Thanks, and best wishes to everyone. I know this stuff is not easy, but with all this support we'll be well on our way.

Be well.

Shawn

Replies

• fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    hey shawn....welcome!!! ive been on here 3 1/2 weeks and its great! its helped me alot!! good luck with your 1st goal!
  • johnporcaro
    johnporcaro Posts: 76 Member
    Welcome fellow Northwesterner-er. :)

This site has really helped me get serious about doing P90X the right way. It's made all the difference so far.
  • Welcome, Shawn! I am just down the road in Kitsap County. Good luck with your goals. I remember grad school and all the sitting and studying -- I hope it goes well!
    Heather
  • Thanks for the support!
  • Welcome, Shawn! I am just down the road in Kitsap County. Good luck with your goals. I remember grad school and all the sitting and studying -- I hope it goes well!
    Heather

:smile: Hello neighbor! [waves wildly].
This discussion has been closed.