Mom of four needs friends and inspiration

Options
Hi Everyone!
I am a mom of four- my youngest is 9 weeks and am just starting my weight loss journey. I have been chunky all my life and never cared to do anything about it til I got sick and realized my health would be a lot better and illness more manageable if I was on the lighter side. So here I am and I would love to hear from you!

Replies

• darkestdreams06
    darkestdreams06 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place for motivation and inspiration! Feel free to add me if you would like. I am a mother of 2, starting my journey all over again after losing almost 70lbs and gaining about 50 back! UGH! Together, we can do this!
  • roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place for motivation and inspiration! Feel free to add me if you would like. I am a mother of 2, starting my journey all over again after losing almost 70lbs and gaining about 50 back! UGH! Together, we can do this!

I'm in your boat! Lost 80 in 2005... gained 50 back! Feel free to add me to! Mom of 2. Crystal, I'm happy to already have you on my friends list! :) Hope you find lots of support and inspiration!
  • Neibergall
    Options
    You can do this. It's just a mind set change. Moderation is the key. I took a Intuitive Eating class when I needed to lose 20 lbs and gained 10 lbs!?!? I am going tomorrow to speak with a counselor about it. They say I'm trying to eat too little. None of my clothes fit. :-( Talk about depressing. I wear fat black pants almost every day. I'm going to burn them when I lose 30 lbs. I just wish I had worked harder at maintaining. You have 4 kids???? God bless you!
  • marialleras
    Options
    Im a mom of 4 and this is a great place I am very happy to be on MFP welcome friend!!!
  • MsDeterMINEd3
    MsDeterMINEd3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy of 2... feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose weight and get in shape. MFP is a great site for motivation and support.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Mum of 4 - wow, your keen to start with a 9 week old baby ... don't over do it will you? Good luck!
  • mjderby
    mjderby Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Also a mother of 4 busy kids!! Feel free to add me.
  • Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log in daily and offer as much support as possible. Feel free to add me.
    shine
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Mommy of two to a 2yr old girl and an almost 4 week old boy :). Always looking for more friends to help motivate me. Feel free to add me :)
  • Feel free to add me, I have a 2 and a half year old son.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! I am a Mom of six kids, 4 are still at home, I have 2 granddaughters and I am on a life change path. I was chunky all my teenage life and I was ready for a change. I started in January 2012! Best decision of my life. I will continue this forever as it is not a diet it is a life change!!! IF you are looking for a weight loss buddy feel free to add me if you'd like!!!! Nice to meet you! xox
  • kclynn7
    Options
    Mom of 2, 14 months and 4 weeks... Feel free to add me, I'm on every day. :)