Where are all my 20 somethings?

Options

Replies

• 21Blondie
    21Blondie Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 21!

Hoping to get to GW of 120 (SW 130) and see where I go from there :)
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'm 27... I feel old
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    @Jenni 27 old? try 43!! lol
  • lizzie3126
    lizzie3126 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 20 :) 5'2 trying to get down to 125. i'm 150 right now.
  • dkmilton
    dkmilton Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    22 here!
  • mrspwallis
    Options
    Hi all 27
    Pritty new to all this xxx
  • busycitystreets
    busycitystreets Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    26 here... Add me! :)
  • absurdic
    absurdic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 in June! I've been active on mfp for three months, signed up to one 5k race, one 10 race and 1 50k (no way I'm running 50k, haha, that's a bicyclerace). I'm loving this active and healthy lifestyle! I'm very supportive and HAPPY! :D Feel free to add me!
  • ladyshands
    Options
    at the end of the 20's road... lol.. 28 (29 in may)... feel free to add me! :)
  • daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    21 here! Tired of falling off the wagon! :)
  • rudyr123
    rudyr123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and from NJ. Soon to be a FL resident though. Feel free to add me I can always use the support.
  • lou0210
    lou0210 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm 24!! Feel free to add me anyone
  • zkane11
    zkane11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    just turned 22!
  • Einahhh
    Einahhh Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm 20, and I'm determined to make my twenties the best decade of my life (until I get to 30, that is)! Feel free to add me!
  • Kenzie3190
    Options
    <---- 20 here, turning 21 on Thursday. I've let myself go for awhile now, trying to get back on track and get my body looking good and get my self esteem back up...It's went down the drain. & trying to stop drinking pop but it's an addiction...I need supporters and people that can relate :) I'd be a good supporter as well...Add me if you like :) we can help each other & we can do this together!!
  • sorryfrench
    sorryfrench Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am 20 as well. I've been overweight ever since I hit puberty in middle school. I accept all friend requests, please feel free to add me!
  • ten10leo
    ten10leo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    21 right here. ^_^
  • Einahhh
    Einahhh Posts: 139
    Options
    <---- 20 here, turning 21 on Thursday. I've let myself go for awhile now, trying to get back on track and get my body looking good and get my self esteem back up...It's went down the drain. & trying to stop drinking pop but it's an addiction...I need supporters and people that can relate :) I'd be a good supporter as well...Add me if you like :) we can help each other & we can do this together!!

Happy birthday!
  • JessicaB3007
    Options
    21!

Starting to hit a difficult patch, would love to talk to people especially those who can relate to undereating!
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Kszczesniak6
    Kszczesniak6 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    23 and trying to lose 20-30 pounds, I would love some motivation, add me if you'd like !