Feeling Hungry all of a sudden

robinlavalle
robinlavalle Posts: 1 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I just started losing weight about two weeks ago. I lost 7pds (assuming water weight) and i was doing fine. Now into the diet I am starting to feel hungry for some reason?? Has anyone experience this before>>

Replies

• cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    I know how you feel. Im hungry right now and i just had a snack. Im sorry that im no help. i hope someone can give us the answers lol
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Are you drinking enough water? I find I'm often really thirsty not hungry. I also find if I'm eating foods that fit into my cals but are not really healthy I feel hungry. So if I eat junk all day but don't go over my cals, I'm not really satisfied.
    Congrats on the loss and own it, don't push it off on water loss, you changed something to make that weight come off and GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    It happens. Try adding a little more cardio to your days so that you have more "edible" calories - that worked for me :smile:
  • leelu
    leelu Posts: 136 Member
    I just started losing weight about two weeks ago. I lost 7pds (assuming water weight) and i was doing fine. Now into the diet I am starting to feel hungry for some reason?? Has anyone experience this before>>

I wonder if you have boasted your metabolism a bit and your body is working a bit more making you hungry - if you have added exercise was well as diet your body will want more food - make sure you have some protein in your diet to help fill you up and spread your food out into small meals and snacks so your eating the same but more often instead of waiting until your hungry and eating a large meal.

hope it helps a little
This discussion has been closed.