SUGAR WITHDRAWLS AND JUMPING BACK ON THE HORSE

Options
Been really screwing up lately. Halloween sugar messed me up and now I crave stupid sugar. Have to withdrawl myself from the candy again. Then skipped some days here and there from the gym and have seemed to not be able to get back to the same routine. Feel a little lost, when before it was not even an issues.

Has anyone just fell off and what tips do you have to get back to clean eating? Baby steps? It is so hard to just maintain this each and everyday sometimes. You work out (which I enjoy), but you go to a party, or a wedding, or a bbq or a baby shower, or any type of celebration and you ruin a whole weeks worth of work. Then you put things into your body that haven't been there and then you have to go through this cycle to break all bad habits again. Then you feel overwhelmed by it, like you did when you first started. I have managed to maintain my weight for months and now am stuck and I know it is the eating and will get back to clean eating again, but I need new ideas, new ways of doing things. HELP!!!!