Get lost weight!

I have lost 52 pounds...well I dont know about lost because I am not looking for them! :) Lets say I melted and burned it away! I am not on a diet...I have changed my life instead. I am looking forward because my past is there...in the past. Trust me, I am done letting food have control over me. I used to turn to food for comfort. I dont need that kind of "comfort" anymore. All the comfort I need is in knowing that I have changed my own life. No one else did it for me. There was no magic pill either.

I love to excercise now. Walking is my favorite of all things. If you find you cant go to the gym or walk around your neighborhood then get on youtube and look up excercise videos. I like doing a ten minute kickboxing routine that I have found on there. It can be done! You can do this. Its hard in the beginning. I am not going to lie to you. Just make it happen. You are in control of your own life! Get up...get out there...and make it happen.

Get motivated! :) Have fun "losing" your weight!

Replies

• sam_gamgee
    sam_gamgee Posts: 138 Member
    So true ... I've lost a bit over 32kg (~71lb) this year, and friends are starting to ask me when I'll stop. I say "stop what?"

I'm not on a "diet", this is quite possibly what I'll do foodwise for the rest of my life, and I'm certainly not going to stop exercising and lose the fitness I've gained over the past ~10 months.

Well done on your ... um, reduced weight. :-) ("Loss" doesn't seem like the right word now.)
  • Thanks Sam! Wow...you have done a very good job at "losing" your weight! Maybe I can get to that level soon! :)
  • sam_gamgee
    sam_gamgee Posts: 138 Member
    Percentage wise, you'd be ahead I reckon! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!