Help! I still have 492 calories left over!

Options
So, I've just finished eating dinner. There is nothing left over, so I can't go back and eat the rest of my calories there. I'm not really hungry either. Should I just leave it, or should I eat like a CLIF builder's protein bar which will get me closer to my macros?

I don't want to mess up my metabolism, but I'm just really not that hungry at all. Help?

Replies

• Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    So, I've just finished eating dinner. There is nothing left over, so I can't go back and eat the rest of my calories there. I'm not really hungry either. Should I just leave it, or should I eat like a CLIF builder's protein bar which will get me closer to my macros?

I don't want to mess up my metabolism, but I'm just really not that hungry at all. Help?

Eat the bar
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Did you get enough protein? Will you still be above your BMR if you don't eat it? If you answered yes to both questions, then you don't really have to eat it if you're not hungry.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    One day isn't going to mess up your metabolism. Enjoy the bonus of having cut some extra calories and not being hungry!
  • kandilynn03
    kandilynn03 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Well, according to several calculators, which all have different numbers, the amount of calories that MFP has me eating is less than my BMR by around 500.

I ate the bar, it was disgusting. (Why are all the other clif bars delicious and that one tastes like blah?)