HI everyone ^-^

Options
Hello everyone. My name is Lexie, im 20 years old and I just joined this wonderfull looking web page and im excited. iv lost 30 pounds befor joining tonight, I started at 334 pounds. I live in the beautiful state of colorado and have become very serious about losing weight. iv done good loosing 30 pounds in a month with metabolic research company, but it got way to expenciv, so iv decided to give it a try without them . my goal right now is to get out of the 300's so im 4 pounds away. I hope to get to know you guys well and im here for anyone who wants to talk :)

Replies

• Lindaendall
    Lindaendall Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You've certainly picked the right website to help you on your journey Lexie. I love it. Without it I know I would not only not lost my weight, but I am certain I would now be in the phase of 'putting it all back on again', which is what usually happens to me.

This time, with the support of my wonderful friends, I know I will be keeping this weight of for life.

Welcome to the beginning of the new you

Linda:flowerforyou:
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    i sense a smell of sincerity.............I will add you, or you can add me........but please.........be a complimentary member to my small yet encouraging friend group. Just read my about me section, if you choose to add me.:flowerforyou: