Hi

Options
The beginning of the new year was when I decided to lose some weight. I cut off pop as well as began to decrease my calorie intake. I also added daily running/jogging to my diet. I lost my water weight pretty quickly. It was only a week later when my work decided to implement thier own rendition of Biggest Loser. The idea was to throw $50 into the pot and the one who could lost 8% of thier weight and hold it off for an additional 2 wks would take 50% of the pot. Second would take 30% and third would receive 20%. Since I had already lost my water weight, I knew I was at a disadvantage. So I added some extra exercises as well as more running. I also started dcreasing more of my meal portions. I incorporated a 100 calorie yogurt for breakfast and a 250 - 300 calorie Healthy Choice for lunch and a small portion of my evening meal. After the first week, I was down 12lbs. I still was under someone else (who was down 16lbs). So w/o killing myself, I joined a gym. Something that has paid off greatly! I go to the gym at 5am every day and work out about an hour and fifteen minutes and then head to work. After the second weigh-in, I was amazing at my 19.2 lbs goal (I was actually 22 lbs under). Unfortunately, so was someone else. So I have 2wks to hold my goal and then myself & the other indivual will split 1st & 2nd place.
I can say that so far I feel a lot better and I'm not as hungry as I once was. I'm able to fit in some slimmer jeans as well as look better in my shirts. I plan to continue my diet after the competition and hopefully will see a 34 waist sometime this year. My weigh in was 245lbs and I am not about 216!:bigsmile:

Replies