• McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    diet.

and squats
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    all I've ever heard on this topic is "diet diet diet". "Abs are made in the kitchen." I need to spend more time in the kitchen.
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    he right - abs are made in the gym but you will only find them in the kitchen! eat clean, train hard.

This^

Its a layer of fat that hides them. You could do crunches all day and never see results....you will once that layer is reduced....through proper diet.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I will add planks. And diet. Mostly diet.
  • jmzz1
    jmzz1 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    110% diet.

This was achieved with zero ab work:

15809555_6325.jpg
    wht does ur diet consist of ? can u give ur sample one day diet
  • bail8gent
    Options
    3 WORDS :
    DECREASE BODY FAT

Have a great weekend !
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    110% diet.

This was achieved with zero ab work:

15809555_6325.jpg
    wht does ur diet consist of ? can u give ur sample one day diet

Not on the open forum because frankly I don't want my diets given to people to claim as their own nor do I want someone who thinks they know better than me to tell me what I'm supposedly doing wrong LOL

Feel free to add me to discuss the diet I give my peeps normally!
  • Yo_Lazarov
    Yo_Lazarov Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I love abdominal training and as a result I have (lovingly) gained the nickname Abzilla. :wink:

My main approach to working abs is: do as much research as time allows to discover methods of training. YouTube is a great source.

Additionally, thermogenic supplements are an option, if a low-fat ab section is desired. If muscles are covered by adipose layer, than diet is a must. Pay attention to what may cause bloating, etc.

I currently do Alan Valdez ab work combined with Rob Riches and a hint of personal touch. If I don't curl in pain, I'm not doing it right. A question of personal preference, evidently.

PS: There's also the 'no-training-required' approach, however, most likely the ab section is engaged during other forms of exercise or daily activities, so remember to contract those muscles. And than there are the genetic freaks that look amazing at any point in the given time. Lucky. :heart:

Best of luck! :wink:
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Eat clean.