Snow at the beach?!!!

Options
Essence320
Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
I'm sitting in my home office looking out the window at a snow covered yard. I live in Virginia Beach...literally at the beach. The only "snow" we ever get looks beautiful falling and melts before it even hits the ground. I think I'm going out to play with my kids.:drinker:

Replies

• blakgarnet
    Options
    ah, to live where snow is exciting. We got a foot earlier this week and it was -12 degrees F this morning when I got up.
    enjoy the snow!
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    My doggies are loving it here in Williamsburg!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Coming down hard in northwest of Richmond. No gym today!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    My husbands family live in VA Beach and they are pretty much paralyzed. I live in Buffalo NY and I think you might have more snow than us today...although not colder. Our high today is something like 9 degrees. It is currently 4 with a windchill in the minus something.

Enjoy and spend some time playing outside!
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm from Buffalo, but now live in Richmond, VA. The snow brings back memories! Feel like I am back in the 716! Haha Bet its beautiful at the beach!
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm from Buffalo, but now live in Richmond, VA. The snow brings back memories! Feel like I am back in the 716! Haha Bet its beautiful at the beach!

It was great! I played outside with my hubby and kids today. Then we came in and I worked out as they cheered me on. I love snow days. :laugh:
  • jgrandison
    jgrandison Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am from Groton Ct, been in Newport News for 10 years and I have not seen this much in years, I did not think we would get this much in the area I love it!!!