progress photos :)

Options
hey all, i'm trying to combine my photos over the past year to see my progress instead of constantly saying that i haven't changed a single bit but i don't know how to do this! someone help me. i want them beside eachother and i'll write down the dates but not the weight because i won't know it :(

Replies

• Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Easy and simple way to do it: go in to Paint and insert one picture, then insert the other one and put them side by side.

You can always alter the settings so you have some room to write text under them. :flowerforyou:

P.s you are doing a brilliant job.
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    awwwww thank you!!! well get on it right now! on my at the weekend im going to upload a phtot of what i looked like in school :( lolol

ps you're doing amazing and you're a mega inspiration to me :)
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    how on earth do i upload them onto the message boards lol!!!???
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    how on earth do i upload them onto the message boards lol!!!???

You have to upload them to an image hosting site like Photobucket. Make sure it's resized so that it's less than 600 pixels wide.

Then you'll use the IMG code, but you have to change the IMG in both instances to lower case.

One other thing to keep in mind is to make sure your image name and/or album name doesn't have any spaces in it. So you wouldn't want to have an image called "my weight loss.jpg," but "myweightloss.jpg" or "my-weight-loss.jpg."