Hi

tonto22265
tonto22265 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
new to the site, hello everyone. been watching what ive been eating for a month now so decided to start the exercise program been dredding it but finally ready to get on board. single father of two boys 15/13. first and fourmost doing it for MYSELF and then for them
did this scene a year ago and lost 50ish pounds, looked and felt good but got on that no care trip because the gf was not on track with me, I was doing all the cooking and still am today. This year shes on track with me so maybe things will get accomplished. Support is the main key I didnt have it last year but now i do.

Replies

• new to the site, hello everyone. been watching what ive been eating for a month now so decided to start the exercise program been dredding it but finally ready to get on board. single father of two boys 15/13. first and fourmost doing it for MYSELF and then for them
    did this scene a year ago and lost 50ish pounds, looked and felt good but got on that no care trip because the gf was not on track with me, I was doing all the cooking and still am today. This year shes on track with me so maybe things will get accomplished. Support is the main key I didnt have it last year but now i do.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings and welcome to the both of you...I think you'll find this site most helpful!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome back and best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.