McDonald's Egg White Delight

Options
I can only find the calorie information online. This works fine for me, but my friend wants to calculate the points and apparently needs other information.

Anyone got a hold of the rest of the info? I can't find it on their website because I think they're just testing it in some places for now.

Replies

• stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    They must be testing it, I work at McD's and never heard of it. We never get anything good in Canada, haha. But if she's going to the store that sells it, they will have information for it in our "Food Facts" binder. Or they should anyways.
  • Katt1320
    Katt1320 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks sweetie! I'll look into that.

FYI the word is that it's only 40 calories less than the Egg McMuffin. But I'm curious, too about if the fat content and what have you is lower.

Either way, I don't eat there often, but it's a nice change once in a while.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    .... We never get anything good in Canada, ...

What about hot dog crust pizza? I would gladly trade some silly egg white thing for hot dog crust pizza.
  • jasonheyd
    jasonheyd Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Their nutrition info's posted here, but I didn't see the Delight: http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/getnutrition/nutritionfacts.pdf

Sounds like it's only in test markets, so your friend might have to contact McDonald's to get the details.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

What about hot dog crust pizza? I would gladly trade some silly egg white thing for hot dog crust pizza.

So gross. I don't even like stuffed crust, let alone a hot dog crammed in there.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

So gross. I don't even like stuffed crust, let alone a hot dog crammed in there.

Don't go talking bad about cramming hot dogs into stuff.