Shaketology

Options
2»

Replies

• BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    I have read that the shakes are hugely popular.
    zu02lc.jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I have read that the shakes are hugely popular.

I don't know if the shakes are hugely popular or not, but based on how often a topic on it is created, it is certainly a hugely popular MFP forum topic.
  • ardorrequiem
    Options
    I drink it every day for breakfast. It makes sure I actually eat breakfast and that I start out with a good service of protien and nutrients. I won't lie to you, it doesnt taste that great unless you get a little creative with it, but its worth it.
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Interesting first post. And by interesting, I mean suspicious.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    It was good, it helped a lot. But its $$$$ and they changed the formula. There are other ones you can drink, less $$$$ ones
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    It was good, it helped a lot. But its $$$$ and they changed the formula. There are other ones you can drink, less $$$$ ones

You know what else is good and helps a lot? Eating an appropriate amount of reasonably priced real food.

Additional benefit is that it's slightly less likely that someone will change the formula...(although admittedly, this is not as certain as it once was).
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options

You know what else is good and helps a lot? Eating an appropriate amount of reasonably priced real food.

Additional benefit is that it's slightly less likely that someone will change the formula...(although admittedly, this is not as certain as it once was).

Naaaah! That'll never work. You need to buy expensive proprietary formula products or you'll be fat forevahhh!! :laugh:
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    If you don't buy the shakes you won't get all those super micronutrients they're supposed to contain that will give you endless energy, increase your libido and make you able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Nicely modded. (I so much prefer the surgical solution instead of the seemingly more commonly used nuclear option.)
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    You know.. This thread was right on top of the "Essential Oils" thread. I read it as "Snake Oil". Hmm... I like that.
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Penrbrown- I . Loved. The. Shakes But, I. Lost. My. Job. And. Could. Not. Afford. To Buy. Them. Any. More.. That. Is. The. Only. Reason. I. Am. No. Longer. Drinking. Them. Wow ! Hope. That. Helps.
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Penrbrown- I . Loved. The. Shakes But, I. Lost. My. Job. And. Could. Not. Afford. To Buy. Them. Any. More.. That. Is. The. Only. Reason. I. Am. No. Longer. Drinking. Them. Wow ! Hope. That. Helps.
    WTF!