NSV for 11/9

Options
Friday is jeans day at work. When I buckled my belt I'm now on the 3rd hole instead of the last one. WooHoo!

What's your NSV for today?

Replies

• JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to like what I see in the mirror! I never in my life have! :drinker:
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    casual friday at work (jeans) is no longer a such a drag! i dropped one tight size down and i look GREAT! i only lost 4 ounces this week but my clothes fit better. and on the brighter side, they are a bit loose ;)
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I indulged a bit for breakfast and snack so I planned the rest of my day around those foods to stay within my calories...for the most part.
  • TriClaudia
    TriClaudia Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I HAVE to go shopping this weekend. Even my old smaller clothes are so big, I'm self-conscious. Also many of my shoes don't even fit anymore! And I think I might have to buy a belt -- which I haven't had in many years.:bigsmile:
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Resting heart rate of 86 this morning, my lowest so far, and a significant decrease from 115. I knew it had to be improved when last night on the treadmill my initial heart rate reading was in the 90's instead of up in the 100's or 110's. Waited until this morning to count it with no caffeine in my system. My goal is still 60's, but, couldn't believe it's been coming down so fast. I was excited to count a 95 last week, now I'm out of the 90's. Yay!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Size 6 and looking a bit baggy :)
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    lol its so funny you posted this today, this is what I just posted on facebook

ok, ok, ok....so get this (girls that work in business casual offices will probably understand this a little better lol) So, this morning I go to the restroom, and I am so used to wearing pants with elastic waists that I dont have to undo, I didn't even remember I was wearing jeans today (cause its casual friday) and when I went to lower them....I did it with out undoing them!!! wOOt!! I can now take my jeans off without unbuttoning them total major NSV today!!!
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Done exercising, planned all my calories for the day, and lost 1.8lbs at weigh in! Woo-Hoo!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Noticing my flatter stomach and running my first fitness class
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My size 8 jeans are a little baggy today. I'm not quite ready for 6s, but I can see it on the horizon! Woot!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    My NSV for today is yet another pair of pants destined for the Goodwill bag as soon as I get home and take them off...they are falling off of me and it is very uncomfortable...but I can't help but be happy about it!! Hello, 16's here I come!!!! :)
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I realized my one pair of skinny jeans are a little baggy in the butt. Think I need a skinnier pair. :happy:
    Also realized this week that I have one pair of dress pants that fit decently. All the rest look too sloppy to wear. Sure wish I could afford a shopping spree!!
  • Kjngrrl
    Kjngrrl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the week was that twice while running in the neighborhood, I just got so hot, I took my shirt off and finished the run in my jog bra. There was a time where I would have rather gotten heatstroke!
  • YoungD33
    YoungD33 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    To my surprise one of the nurses I talk to at work asked me if I had lost some weight. I hadn't told anyone at work I was on a new health kick so I was happy someone noticed my hard work!:drinker:
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    My clothes from last winter dont fit anymore-the wrap around robe doesn't fit anymore. I know that sounds bizarre but it is doubled over. We just came to our winter home and the lounge and exercise wear doesn't fit at all. Time to go shopping!!!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    That's great... Keep up the great work
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I was doing my work out this morning and my trousers fell down because they are way too big... good job I was at home alone, otherwise that could have been VERY embarrassing. :embarassed: :laugh:
  • bailyc
    bailyc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend told me I was looking 'SMOKIN HOT' in my undies this morning!
  • thistimevictory
    Options
    My boyfriend told me I was looking 'SMOKIN HOT' in my undies this morning!
    oooh that is something! hahaha

I think I saw a waist today... you know the curve :) I am happy!
  • thistimevictory
    Options
    lol its so funny you posted this today, this is what I just posted on facebook

ok, ok, ok....so get this (girls that work in business casual offices will probably understand this a little better lol) So, this morning I go to the restroom, and I am so used to wearing pants with elastic waists that I dont have to undo, I didn't even remember I was wearing jeans today (cause its casual friday) and when I went to lower them....I did it with out undoing them!!! wOOt!! I can now take my jeans off without unbuttoning them total major NSV today!!!

wow! It must have felt so nice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!