Weigh Ins?

mbrownks77
mbrownks77 Posts: 137
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I have joined 2 different groups on here for support and to weigh in once weekly. But, I can't figure out how to get back to them so I can post my weightloss? Can anyone help me figure this out please?

Replies

• youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Go to the top bar and click on My Home then on left hand side go over and click on weigh in..then enter your info..hope this is what you are looking for..and Good Luck!
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    I have joined 2 different groups on here for support and to weigh in once weekly. But, I can't figure out how to get back to them so I can post my weightloss? Can anyone help me figure this out please?

I think what you are looking for is to update a message board topic. Go in to message boards, and click on "My Topics" in the top center. These are all the topics to which you have contributed.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126

Are you trying to find a topic that you've posted to? If so, click on "Community" at the top, and then "My Topics" and the most recent threads/topics you've replied to will be listed. Hope that helps! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.