Starting Over After Baby

Options
MelMoly
MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
If you read my blog, you know how hard this photo was for me to take. So here I am starting over. After reaching my 1/2 way point and finally comfortable with how I looked I found out I was pregnant again. I was overjoyed I really had given up and didn't think it would ever happen again (love my miracle cupcake!) But the after baby bod... ugh

My Before pregnancy, My birthday after my 1 mile run! (aka day before birth), and my today :drinker: Here is to taking off the 51 more! and getting my body back :heart:

startingover.jpg

Replies

• StyxxandStones
    Options
    You are beautiful! You can do this, you're strong!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    We love the babies! Congratulations, and please check in on the babies first birthday, we want to know how your doing...I'm sure it will be gone!
  • jillybaby86
    jillybaby86 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I also am just getting started again after having a baby in September! I was just starting to lose weight before I got pregnant but went down a size in pants and was teh smallest weight I had been for as long as I can remember!! GOOD LUCK!!! :) I love my little bean too, she was worth it!
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!! <3
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! You can do this, you're strong!!

thanks! :heart: YOU!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    You will be back at it in no time, your previous success is proof you know what to do xo - and those are the cutest pink sparkly shoes ever! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!