A year ago today..... 85 lbs lost

Options
Raiderxx
Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
A year ago today I told myself I deserved better. A year ago today I decided to give myself a chance. One year ago today I said goodbye to my old self and welcomed a new beginning. In one year I have lost 85 lbs, and I have no intention of finding it again. It wasn't easy what so ever, but getting healthy is the best decision I have ever made. Thank you for your support. :)

(I'll try and get some pictures up later, but I am at work right now and don't have any!)

Replies

• toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    You have done a phenomenal job and I can't wait until you post up some pictures so people can drop their jaws to the floor!
  • Dying2live85
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats to you and keep up the great work!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I know that 18 you still have to go will be long gone soon! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • liapr
    liapr Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Tht's amazing!!!!! Congrats, you should feel so proud of yourself :) All your hard work has paid off
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!