Hello! Another newbie, want to lose 100+ lbs. ultimate goal

Options
Just wanted to say hello. I have seen MFP tickers on many websites and community boards, and decided to sign up. I need some motivation and encouragement from others who are fighting to lose, same as me. I have gained over 100 lbs. in 13 yrs., and KNOW I need to get this weight off me. I can't walk up a flight of stairs without being out of breath, I work at a desk job all day, my exercise ball at home is covered in a thick layer of dust.

However, I am not giving up - I know I can do this! I know you all can meet your goals as well. Let's do this together!

Replies

• PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Request has been sent
  • Feel free to add me. I just joined this morning, and am looking to lose over 100 lbs. You can never have too many friends:)
  • Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You'll find alot of support here. I've been on here for a few months. I've lost 50 pounds so far. Still have about 40 more to go. I'm Mark. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Again welcome.
  • hannahthestrange
    Options
    Welcome!!! The first step is always the hardest. Actually, I am going to be doing a Fit for the Holidays challenge..... It'll be through facebook, because I know how to run it there. But it's free:+} just accountability and a little bit of homework. Let me know if you'd like to join to kickstart your fitness journey:+}
  • 4myboy75
    4myboy75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just as much to lose, feel free to add me. :-)
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sandy. I have 140lbs to lose. I would like to support each other on this journey :):flowerforyou: