TurboFire (Beachbody)

Options
Does anyone workout with Chalene Johnson's TurboFire? I just ordered it and received it and am starting it Monday. VERY excited!!! :)

Replies

• klcalliari
    klcalliari Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I do, on Friday of the first week and i love it so much i do more than one workout a day!
  • Hi. my husband and I do the Insanity workout with Shaun T. Love love love it! We are on our 6th week day 3.
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I start it on Monday as well but did Firestarter today to try to learn some of the sequences...
  • alord426
    alord426 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I do, on Friday of the first week and i love it so much i do more than one workout a day!

That's awesome!! :)
  • alord426
    Options
    Hi. my husband and I do the Insanity workout with Shaun T. Love love love it! We are on our 6th week day 3.

Wow that's amazing!! WTG :) I have seen awesome results with Insanity! Once I am done with TB, my goal is to go Insanity!!
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I lost 35 lbs in 3 months doing turbofire.... unfortunately I gained it all back =/ I am back on the train and have lost 5 lbs in the last 3 weeks. I love the energy and fun that the videos have! It is one of the only ones that can keep me moving for more than 10 minutes lol!!
  • alord426
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I start it on Monday as well but did Firestarter today to try to learn some of the sequences...

Got your FR :) thanks and I am sooo excited to start it Monday!!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a person who moans and groans for an hour before working out. I HATE exercising. I was doing Power 90, finished that, then I started P90X, and I was just bored with it. I wanted more cardio. I wanted something more upbeat. I hated doing it. I ordered and received Turbofire last week, and I absolutely stinkin' love it. It's SO much fun. I love that they have fun, upbeat music, and Chalene is incredible!!!!!!!
  • alord426
    Options
    I lost 35 lbs in 3 months doing turbofire.... unfortunately I gained it all back =/ I am back on the train and have lost 5 lbs in the last 3 weeks. I love the energy and fun that the videos have! It is one of the only ones that can keep me moving for more than 10 minutes lol!!

That is amazing!! I have 35lbs to go until my ultimate goal weight so that would be freakin fantastic to lose!! We all fall off the wagon so its ok but you have seem to have picked yourself pack up :) WTG!!! I am very excited to start TB and see the results!! I love working out but life does get in the way at times so now its time to start fresh!!
  • alord426
    Options
    I ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a person who moans and groans for an hour before working out. I HATE exercising. I was doing Power 90, finished that, then I started P90X, and I was just bored with it. I wanted more cardio. I wanted something more upbeat. I hated doing it. I ordered and received Turbofire last week, and I absolutely stinkin' love it. It's SO much fun. I love that they have fun, upbeat music, and Chalene is incredible!!!!!!!

Now I am getting so excited lol I have seen great results with TB and with Insanity and P90X! I love working out and use to go to the gym at 5am Mon-Fri but life got in the way and I stopped going but now I have no excuses and I cannot wait to start Monday!!!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options

Now I am getting so excited lol I have seen great results with TB and with Insanity and P90X! I love working out and use to go to the gym at 5am Mon-Fri but life got in the way and I stopped going but now I have no excuses and I cannot wait to start Monday!!!

I think you will enjoy it immensely, then, if you love working out :) Thanks for the FR!! :)
  • alord426
    Options

I think you will enjoy it immensely, then, if you love working out :) Thanks for the FR!! :)

You're welcome :) and thank you!!
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I just got Turbo Fire in the mail and plan on starting it next month after I am done with Ripped in 30. IM excited!
  • eramos126
    eramos126 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    started it today, it was awesome!! :)
  • Lonestarlesa
    Lonestarlesa Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just got my Turbofire (got that awesome $53.00 deal on BB last week).
    I am going to start the hybrid schedule of Turbofire and Chalean Exteme. I would love to join this "TB" family for accountability!

Lesa
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Just received mine last week. I have two weeks until I finish P90X then I'm starting TurboFire... I'm super excited!
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I do it too! It's cool. I slacked off last week though, haha (:
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have previously started and stopped before i was finished. I restarted Friday..I still love like it was brand new.. I'm going to it this time
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I'm doing RevAbs but also bought TurboFire, I'll be doing this after Abs. Glad to see so many like it
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Slim in 6 - I needed something a bit easier. Maye I'll get turbofire when I'm done with this one. It's hard for me to get motivated to start a workout, but I'm always happy I did afterwards. I joined the thread "workout every day until December" so I'm going to try to do it!