Marry your bro?

Options
FitBeto
FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
Funny story.

Not so sober conversation with my good friend of 5 years led to me realizing that he was an illegal immigrant. Since gay marriage has been passed, I would totally marry that guy for citizenship (or do the same rules apply lol). Regardless would you marry your best bro (or bfffl for women) if it meant he wouldn't have to leave back to Mehico (or wherever)

And as usual, 100% no homo.

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    No.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    There are so many reasons why this thread will be locked.

So I shall dance a jig until it locks.
  • FitBeto
    Options
    There are so many reasons why this thread will be locked.

So I shall dance a jig until it locks.

Is it because Jesus wouldn't approve? lol
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    1335533925236.png
  • FitBeto
    Options
    1335533925236.png

haha whatever mang!
  • WrathofKes
    Options
    If I knew for a fact that I was never ever, ever, ever gonna get married to someone else, I don't see why I wouldn't.

Sometimes you have to do crazy things to help/protect the people you love. In a platonic way. Because if it were romantic you would have probably done it for completely different reasons,
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Only if he's a curlbro.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    :laugh: but OF COURSE
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Chupacabra?
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    this_thread.jpg
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Don't see why not. Marriage is a joke nowdays, at least there'd be a purpose for that one.
  • issystclaire
    issystclaire Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If I never wanted to marry someone else, then yes. Though in my case it would be another women. I would love to be able to help a friend out in that way, only thing that would stop me is if it caused complications in my own life.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Don't see why not. Marriage is a joke nowdays, at least there'd be a purpose for that one.
    this :).
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahaha
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Funny story.

Not so sober conversation with my good friend of 5 years led to me realizing that he was an illegal immigrant. Since gay marriage has been passed, I would totally marry that guy for citizenship (or do the same rules apply lol). Regardless would you marry your best bro (or bfffl for women) if it meant he wouldn't have to leave back to Mehico (or wherever)

so would you take it to the next level... the marriage police come to your house and say hey... "we need proof you're married and asks you to kiss one another"... would you then?!?! haha
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    haha this
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    This. Exactly.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    So you had a drunken conversation with your friend that led to you telling him that you would totally marry him?
  • FitBeto
    Options
    Funny story.

so would you take it to the next level... the marriage police come to your house and say hey... "we need proof you're married and asks you to kiss one another"... would you then?!?! haha

Touche. And reminds me of Chuck and Larry haha
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    YEP. Do it,
    I applaud you for even considering it. Your and awesome person.
This discussion has been closed.