Need Encouragement?

Options
I unfortunately am one of those people who needs the encouragement to keep me motivated. A few months ago, I joined MFP and at that time, I wanted to lose about 20 pounds. I've managed to only pack on more since I started, but I don't think I was utilizing the website and being disciplined enough. The majority of my friends on my list are not people that I know in person. I've also realized that some are not in touch much if at all.

If anyone else is looking for new encouragement and motivation through the website, please feel free to send me a message or add me as a friend! I think I do a pretty good job of trying to be helpful and encouraging to my MFP friends. I also have gained quite a bit of knowledge through other's journeys, especially those that have experienced weight loss already. I hope to be able to give advice in the following months on what is and is not working for me as far as diet and exercise!

Feedback good or bad is welcome! If you are in the same boat as I am, please feel free to add me! Lets be friends! :):happy:

Replies

• move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    I think you and I are in the same boat here. I do well on my own at times but other times I just need that encouragement, Nothing wrong with that. I'm actually back on this site for a second round and looking to keep pushing forward. If you need extra support feel more then free to add me. I'm pretty good at staying in touch and providing constant support. :D