If you COULD spot reduce...

Options

Replies

Options
    Stomach and back!!!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    my below the belly button pooch from having children and gaining too much weight. Could lipo it, but why do that? :P
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Extra fat above and below my natural hips. It contours well, but I see it in the mirror and i get pissed off!!
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Upper arms. They make it impossible for me to buy fitted shirts/jackets. I'm stuck with tees and sweaters. Although I am able to wear some jackets now, they are a size bigger than fits the rest of my body.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Thighs and muffin top. My stomach is pretty flat, but I'm tired of the side fat...

THIS ^^ My belly is pretty flat too, but still has too much fat on it. It actually doesn't look bad except in tight jeans with a fitted shirt, then there is the dreaded muffin top. And thighs? Well, what can I say? I'm pear shaped and I've had a desk job for 30 years. :grumble:
  • hamstermann
    hamstermann Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thighs and love handles
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My "bat wings" . I hate that when I stop waving my arm keeps going.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Thighs and belly.
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    Definitely my stomach!! Also, my tricep area.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Stomach and back!!!

^^^^^ this
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    my belly!!!! this gut has to go before I can wear my wedding dress unless I want the mermaid fit to look more like a whale. not cute
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    My bingo wings. I hate that I have to wear 3/4-length sleeves to hide the Michelin Man rolls. I am going to be SO HAPPY when I feel comfortable in a t-shirt or even a shirt with cap sleeves. I'd love to be able to wear sleeveless tops in the summer too.
  • luvsyoga
    luvsyoga Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    belly fat.....
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Upper arms. They make it impossible for me to buy fitted shirts/jackets. I'm stuck with tees and sweaters. Although I am able to wear some jackets now, they are a size bigger than fits the rest of my body.
    Same here. I have jackets that are so big I'm swimming in them, but they're still a bit tight in the arm seam. Ugh. Since I wear sweaters, it makes it even harder since the bulky material adds even more resistance.
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Legs
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    THIGHS
  • taxman06
    Options
    Without question, it would be my belly.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Lower abdominal area. I've seen reductions in every part of my body except that area. I look like I'm wearing a spare tire on my hips under my clothes. YUCK! :noway:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    belly, upper arms, and my back.
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Stomach, definitely - and also the area under my arms really bogs me. I never wear sleeveless clothes anymore because I have all this horrible loose fat there.