Favorite eye cream

Options

Replies

• wendyj910
    wendyj910 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love Peter Thomas Roth's Unwrinkle Eye. When I was working at ULTA I got a free bottle of it. It's expensive but oh so worth it. I have bought 2 more bottles since then and I won't use anything else!
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I like RoC- it comes in a twin pack at Costco with a tube of face cream. Not expensive, easy to apply(creamy) and absorbs well.

I have always been curious about Roc!
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I love, love, love Peter Thomas Roth's Unwrinkle Eye. When I was working at ULTA I got a free bottle of it. It's expensive but oh so worth it. I have bought 2 more bottles since then and I won't use anything else!

I'll look that up.....I am most worried about the fine lines I am getting. I hate fine lines! And Botox doesn't help there IMO.

I always end up using the pricey stuff lol! But the face scrub thread had me hoping I could be convinced to find a cheaper eye cream too! :tongue:
  • sizzle92
    Options
    For those who don't mind paying a bit....the Estee Lauder Time Zone really is nice.
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Dior has one but it's $85.00. It's totally awesome though!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    If you use a good moisturizer, you don't need eye cream. It's literally a waste.

But hey, if you want to flush money down the drain, who am I to stop you?
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcz0igTfQn1r65aj5.gif
  • AddictedtoAerosmith
    Options
    Funny how one is inquiring about eye cream yet their avatar have no face in it...Lame forum...Just sayin..and yes. eye cream is a waste of cash, moisturize, water, and sunscreen
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options

I lOVE google...I google everything!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Google?

Like...Oh Emm Gee
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Xttaa.gif
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Funny how one is inquiring about eye cream yet their avatar have no face in it...Lame forum...Just sayin..and yes. eye cream is a waste of cash, moisturize, water, and sunscreen!

An accepted FR gets to see my face. :)
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Funny how one is inquiring about eye cream yet their avatar have no face in it...Lame forum...Just sayin..and yes. eye cream is a waste of cash, moisturize, water, and sunscreen!

But what I just Google your body?
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Dior has one but it's $85.00. It's totally awesome though!

Damn Dior! Always has the best stuff! Dior Show is my fave mascara.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Yes I am very resentful of my face. And my body. They both suck sooo bad! :sad:
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Thanks to the ladies with genuine personalities for the suggestions. I may just stay with what I have been using but would really like to cut down on some of my stuff price wise. I have kids to feed! :tongue:

:drinker: Happy Friday!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    **Peeking my head in**

Recently I was given samples of Avon's Genics and I have noticed a difference in a few days. I have no idea how much it costs though, my friend sells it and was giving away samples. Figured if I like it I will look it up. I have been using Palmer's Coco Butter Oil (not the cream) around my eyes for years and I have no complaints. Note: haven't used the oil since starting the Avon stuff.

You can go see other pics on my page, just ignore the recent one with the black eye lol That is not a good example!

Btw...also 38. :bigsmile:
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Anyone see that movie with Jennifer Aniston where she would go around and get samples of her favorite face cream from all the malls? Let's just do that! :laugh:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Then you delete....oh well OP google
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options

this gif is amazing.