World War Z

Options
jesse1379
jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
Dont know if this has been posted yet, but I know there are lots of walking dead fans in the forums.
I have never really been a fan of "fast zombies" but this still looks awesome.

http://youtu.be/HcwTxRuq-uk

Replies

• Vanesstastic
    Vanesstastic Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of the good ol' fashioned rotting slow-walking lose a limb in the process type of corpse BUT having read the book, I am looking forward to catching this flick in the theaters =)
  • jesse1379
    Options
    These are even faster...more like tidal wave zombies lol.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I've always wondered why zombies don't attack other zombies...
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    That looks flippin' awesome...good way for Brad to redeem himself from the god awful commercial ha!
  • Vanesstastic
    Options
    hhmm then I suspect there will be NO survivors lol. Ever since 28 days later, I swear zombie are now running marathons lol Brad Pitt in this movie does make me alittle concerned since I can't remember him doing anything even remotely horror since the vampire chronicles.
  • Vanesstastic
    Options
    I've always wondered why zombies don't attack other zombies...

from all the various zombie flicks I've watched....the census is this: zombies can smell brains thus only attacking living beings. BUT in movies like Shaun of the dead, as long as you acted like a "zombie" you could bypass them & escape lol
  • jesse1379
    Options
    I would like to see a sequel to "Interview with a vampire". I always thought there would be one but it never came.

The 28 days later movies were just okay for me. Not bad though.
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Absolutely loved this book! By chance I picked it up @ a bookstore only because I liked the cover lol. Best impulse buy ever! Can't wait for this movie.
  • Vanesstastic
    Options
    Absolutely loved this book! By chance I picked it up @ a bookstore only because I liked the cover lol. Best impulse buy ever! Can't wait for this movie.

Read the book because my brother-in-law recommended it about 5yrs ago. Bombtastic! you should check out Brian Keene's books: The rising, City of the Dead, Dead sea.
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Eh, I don't know. I loved the book, but this is going to be nothing like the book. It may be a decent movie, but the connection to the book will be minimal at best.
  • Vanesstastic
    Options
    I would like to see a sequel to "Interview with a vampire". I always thought there would be one but it never came.

The 28 days later movies were just okay for me. Not bad though.

I would LOVE to see a PROPER sequel to Interview with a vampire since Queen of the Damned was a horrible mashup of the 2nd & 3rd book in the vampire chronicles (which is a super fun series to read...for me anywho)

I agree 28 days later movies were Ehhh...In my opinion, The director for the remake of Dawn of the Dead (can't remember his name of the life of me) should do a remake of Day of the dead.
  • Vanesstastic
    Options
    Eh, I don't know. I loved the book, but this is going to be nothing like the book. It may be a decent movie, but the connection to the book will be minimal at best.

Coming from a bookworm standpoint, I agree. Novels made into movie never EVER have half of what made the book great translated onto films correctly.