So happy I joined mfp! I love all you guys!

Last month me and my hubby ran our first 5K! My plan was to just not be last. Lol. My time ended up being 36:55! I couldn't believe it! I'm so thankful for mfp & all you lovely mfp users that keep me going each & every day! Hubby's work is having a photo contest & grand prize is $250! That's almost a years worth of gym membership! It would help me out so much if you could click on link & like the photo. (please excuse the sweaty mess i was...i did just run a 5k after all!!) Thank you guys so much for keeping me going, & I look forward to another 100 days of logging & losing! :)http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151267366439866&set=a.10151267365284866.483965.47409424865&type=1&theater

Replies

• imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Done!! Great job! Congrats to you and I hope you win that gym money!!! :drinker:
  • imthejenjen
    bump

Come one people! vote vote vote for her!! :happy: :happy: :tongue: :tongue: :wink: :wink:
  • Good Job, Congrats!!! Done!!
  • vmoyer2002
    vmoyer2002 Posts: 35 Member
    Thank you guys so much!!!!!
  • imthejenjen
    anytime!! I hope more people will vote for you from this site!! You would totally win if the people on this site voted!
  • imthejenjen
    Just checking in. Hopefully people will see your thread and vote for ya! How many votes do you have now? Yesterday it looked like you needed 36 more votes to be in the lead.
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Just "liked" Hope you WIN!
  • imthejenjen
    When does this contest end??
  • vmoyer2002
    Thank you to all who have voted! The contest ends on the 29th! So there's still plenty of time. Please go "like" the photo! :heart:
  • 716Laura37
    716Laura37 Posts: 35 Member
    Liked it =)
  • vmoyer2002
    :heart: Thank You So Much! :heart:
  • 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Done! You and the hubby are a cute couple. :-)
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Great job. :) voted for ya! hope you win!
  • Woohoo! Congrats.
  • imthejenjen
    Glad more people are voting for you. I kept replying in here so the thread would move up and more people would see it. Hope it works out for ya. You'll have to let us know if you win!
  • vmoyer2002
    Thank you so much! I hope I win too! :happy: More than half of all my "likes" are from you mfp users! Its so appreciated!!!!!
  • :flowerforyou: LIKED :flowerforyou: What a great way to earn the money for the gym!! Great job, keep it up...you inspire me! Hopefully I can run my first 5k in the near future!!
  • vmoyer2002
    Awww! Thank you so much! It can be such a hard task, but coming on here everyday makes it so much easier! I :heart: mfp & all you mfp users! My next 5K is Saturday & I'm super excited! It's called the Glow Run, so should be a blast! :smile:
  • CheekyRunner
    CheekyRunner Posts: 105 Member
    :happy: Liked :happy: Fingers crossed you win! My goal is to be able to run a 5K with hubby. Lucky you on the cost of the gym I pay over $700 for the year.:ohwell: Oh well I do get my moneys worth out of it. :bigsmile:
  • alliet12
    alliet12 Posts: 48 Member
    I voted!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!