Looking for new MFP friends that log in

Options
most days of the week. A lot of my friends on here haven't been on in a month or more. My starting weight was 199 lbs and I am currently 162. My goal is around the 130-135 range. I'm from Michigan.

Replies

• cvillneauve
    Options
    I am here every day! Your goal weight is the same as mine. I just started though so I have a bit further to go!!
  • babygirlgreens
    Options
    Hi Amber, my name is Deborah. I just joined. I've lost 30lbs. Started at 202 and wanting to end somewhere between 122 and 132 (I'm 5'2"). So it sounds like we are on similar tracks!

I didn't know there was a website like this where you can friend other people to encourage with weight loss, and it's just in time for me, because I was getting worn thin (I wish, lol) by not having anyone to talk to about this stuff. My family has weight issues, and they diet from time to time, but no lifestyle changes or working out. All in all, their efforts are lame and unsuccessful. Same goes for my friends, or they are already thin. Would you be interested in being friends on here and sharing struggles, accountability about what we've eaten and how consistently we are exercising, as well as encouragement? That is what I'm looking for. :-)
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I log in every weekday and try to do get online on the weekends but I am not so great at that! My goal weight is 135. I'd love a new MFP friend! I'll send a request!
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I log on every day and can always use a positive friend :)
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi , I'm on here numerous times a day, Add me
    P.S I'm also from Mich.
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • tedsmama
    tedsmama Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    35 and goal weight also 135. I log everyday (even when I'm bad). Add me if you like!!
  • summer21forever
    summer21forever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just joined, but I plan on being on here every day. My name is Summer and I would eventually love to be 135 but I don't really see it in the cards for me. I would love to be 150lbs, but I'm a good supporter because it helps me stay accountable for my weight.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hey Hun
    I'm always on here so feel free to add me as I could with some support too xx
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I am on daily...and will be forever.
    feel free to friend me. (read my profile if you like.)
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I log daily and my food diary is open to view. I like to keep my food diary viewabe so that way maybe someone will get ideas from me or even share recipes.

Angela :flowerforyou:
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I log in every day !
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far! I log in every day and just keep the ap minimized on my laptop so I can check in throughout the day. Please feel free to add me...I am very supportive!
  • thethingirlinside
    Options
    Hi ,I also log everyday feel free to add me if you would like
  • kclynn7
    Options
    most days of the week. A lot of my friends on here haven't been on in a month or more. My starting weight was 199 lbs and I am currently 162. My goal is around the 130-135 range. I'm from Michigan.

Hello - also from Michigan, I log every day. Started around 207 (baby #2) current 170, hoping to get back to 128 soon :) Feel free to add me :)
  • Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday...you may add me :)
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I log every day except when I am on vacation because I do not access to a computer
    My phone is to hard to use!
    This program pays off!
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm here erry day :)
  • michelamar10
    Options
    Im here every day and sometimes multiple times a day... Anybody that wants some encouragement can add me :bigsmile:
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am here usually every day.. my goal weight is 130 as well :o) feel free to add me..