Hi everyone, need to lose weight, can't find motivation

Options
Hi everyone,
my name is Kelly, 27 years old and I'm from Australia, but I should mention I love the US, and have been to Georgia twice now (hopefully again soon!)

I've put on a lot of weight due to being unemployed for 1 year, but I've always been overweight slightly due to no exercise and over eating carbs, but never this big. I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer 2 years ago, so with no thyroid now, I struggle with my weight when my hormones fluctuate. I believe it's easy to blame that though, instead of myself.

I am very inactive and completely lazy which drives me nuts, but I can't get motivated. I am about to start a new job in 2 weeks which should keep me active as I will be standing all day, so I'm sure that will help.

I've just purchased Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, 6 week Abs and Buns and thighs workout dvd's.
I'm only 161cm and 70kgs (5'3, 154lbs), and quite small boned. My goal weight is 110lbs, and I hope I can become friends with many of you to help me on my journey to being finally happy with myself.