fit bit saying I have burned 6,000 calories!

Options
2»

Replies

• becnaffine
    Options
    I don't think it is a problem with MFP. It is the fitbit that is saying I have burnt over 6,000 calories already.
  • becnaffine
    Options
    I think I figured it out! I logged my walk into the fitbit website and it brought my calories down to around 1600 and when I checked MFP it had only added on another 321. So yay!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Everyone on mfp knows that calorie calculators are 100% reliable.

EAT ALL THOSE CALORIES BACK TODAY OR YOU GONNA GO INTO STARVATION MODE AND DIE

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • becnaffine
    Options
    Well I thought I fixed it but every time my fitbit re-syncs with the computer it goes back to 6,000+ :(
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I just added the fitbit zip to my MFP today and at work I burned over 2,000 calories just walking 1.9 miles throughout the day!!!! I can't figure it out. Then MFP actually added calories to my daily allowance? Any ideas? Anyone?
    Mine appears to be working okay. The caloriescalculated burned on your fitbit is supposed to be your BMR + activity. So if all I do is lay in bed all day I still should burn 1500-1600 calories. If that makes sense.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I got the fitbit yesterday. Can anyone tell me where to find the activity setting on fitbit because I can't find it.
    Its in the food plan section: you can choose personalized or sedentary but at the end of the day both come out to the same calorie score.
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    fit bit is a crock of ****.....