So I posted this in the success boards

Options
2»

Replies

• shimewazaMan
    Options
    You can definitely see progress. Nice work. And, no, it is not at all silly to be proud of any amount of progress!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    awesome progress ekkland...be very very very proud!! Insanity is not for everyone..kudos to you:flowerforyou:

if you keep going like this ,i bet you have a very good shot at being at your GW on Jan 1 like you mentioned somewhere :drinker:
  • Aereon
    Aereon Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looks really good. Can definitely notice a difference!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I notice the difference. Great job
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I am confused, why is there no tattoo in your after picture?
    Because the before picture was taken with a self timer and the after was taken in a mirror. My tattoo is on my right side, the after picture is my left :)
  • ekkand
    Options
    Ah I got so much positive feed back and it really makes me want to keep pushing through! Insanity is kicking my butt but now I think I can finish it because I know it's making a difference!
  • ekkand
    Options
    Hey you know what I think you are so awesome for putting in work for your man who is coming home soon. I'm sure he will be stoked at your progress but trust me I bet he would be stoked just the same to get back to such a beautiful woman...

Keep it up!
    That means a lot to me. Thank you :)
  • sndiane
    sndiane Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Be excited about those changes. I can see the difference. I feel that you have to celebrate each step to make easier to get to the final. I have way more to lose that you, but I just celebrated that I lost an inch of my neck in the past 5 months.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Progress is progress!
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    There is definitely visible progress, great job. Also it may be that when you posted in success forum a lot of posts went up in quick succession and people miss it, hat happened to me, I will go comment there to bump it for you!
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Get it, woman. Great job so far!
  • ekkand
    Options
    I feel better now that I'm celebrating small changes and not feeling so silly about it! I'm so proud of the little things. Thank you all! You make me feel so good!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Okay see them now and you look awesome! Way to go!
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    But no one cared because I haven't lost 100lbs in 7 weeks or anything outrageous like that. But this thread is for anyone who has noticed small changes to their body so far and are proud!

I've been eating healthy and I'm on day 8 of insanity and I feel like I can see small changes

F907EB9C-081C-4016-B318-10706021250D-7200-00000391580B48CA_zps133ac490.jpg

155FC86A-FA3A-46E7-A1CC-1AB04DAEC7DC-7200-00000391575D5252_zps7e149eaf.jpg
    After
    (I'm probably stupid for being this happy with my small amount of progress)

Only 53 days left!

Success is success, it cannot be deemed in terms of big or small.
    You lost weight and that is f***ing awesome, pardon my french.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I think it's great progress!