Hello

Options
:smile: Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My mom sent me this site, and I am in love with it as she is. I have been working really hard since Jan. 2, 08 to become healthier. I have quit smoking, and am eating right and exercising. I am not losing weight like I think I should so I wanted to keep track of my calories and such. My mom found this and I think it is really going to help. I can't believe all the wonderful tools there are to assist in accomplishing my goals!! Good luck to all!!!
Michelle

Replies

• michelle22
    Options
    :smile: Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My mom sent me this site, and I am in love with it as she is. I have been working really hard since Jan. 2, 08 to become healthier. I have quit smoking, and am eating right and exercising. I am not losing weight like I think I should so I wanted to keep track of my calories and such. My mom found this and I think it is really going to help. I can't believe all the wonderful tools there are to assist in accomplishing my goals!! Good luck to all!!!
    Michelle
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You've definitely come to the right place! The support and motivation here is awesome and so are the tools. The food diary has become my best friend! :laugh:

Good luck to you, too!

Julie