I HATE the Ghirardelli ads

Options
They are sabotaging (sp?) my diet! HELP!!!!:sad:

Replies

• OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Just remember how far you've come!!! They (chocolate people) must know this and are trying to get you to break. :wink:
    Be strong...you can do it. Or just do what I do. I keep a bag of Dove Dark Chocolate Promises in my house at all times. It really works my willpower, but I reward myself with 1 after I reach a goal I set for myself. Half the time I'm not even up for one and/or I forget about it :blushing:
    Either way, good luck with the rest of your mission and stay strong!
    :flowerforyou: Teresa
  • deaubreydigest
    Options
    It would help if they didn't make such damned awesome chocolate! I am a complete SUCKER for their hot chocolate.

I have taken to turning OFF the TV while I'm having cravings because it does nothing to help me. I pick up a book. No advertisements there! I also come here and chatter on the message boards or talk to my friends. It makes resisting looking at food ads that much easier.

I really like the idea of having dark chocolates around and having just one when I have a craving instead of denying myself and binging on a whole bag. That doesn't do anyone any good. It usually ends with me eating half a cheesecake. (experience talking. ugh)
  • rajekred
    Options
    Ya- I agree its tough, but if it weren't tough, everyone would be a supermodel. Just remember, its worth it every time you step on the scale and you lose a pound or each time you measure yourself and lose 1/2 an inch!!!