6 stone down (87 lbs loss) with pics

midnite81
midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
I've been using MFP for four months now and have achieved a whopping 6 stone loss. In fairness this has mostly been achieved through diet (as in what I eat as opposed to dieting). I have much more energy than I used too. I'm so glad that I have finally taken control of my obesity.

In the left pic I'm around 25.5 stone and in the right one I'm 19.5 stone.
8163543950_00feecfe5a.jpg

8171887138_c1a782c49e.jpg

I have gotta about another 5 or 6 stone to go but I'm now half way there which is something that I should be really proud of. Sometimes it just takes a little while for the weight loss to actually sink in!

Replies

• GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    wow! what an amazing job, well done!!!!
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    You look amazing!! Keep it up :)
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    I'v just read that again (bl**dy dyslexia lol), 6 stone in 4 months - how on earth did you do that? more info please :wink:
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    wow, what a massive difference!!

Can I ask how tall you are? You sure dont look like you need to drop another 6 stones!
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Fantastic progress fella, you look loads better/healthier/happier :happy:
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Wow! Way to go! Keep up the good work!!
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    congrats and now I'm giving myself a face palm for not keeping a pair of my old pants for an after picture.... really great job!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    You look fantastic! Well done, good luck with the rest of your loss, you can do it!
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Congrats - you look amazing!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    COngrats on all your hard work! Lookin good sunshine :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Well done mate looking good
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Amazing! well done! congrats as all your hard work and effort has finally paid off! Doing the Happy Dance for you! lol ;o)
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    You look amazing! 6 stone is a fantastic loss!
  • Barbiehp77
    Barbiehp77 Posts: 11 Member
    It took 4 months??? How did you do that?? Please! Tell me :) great Job!! Congrats
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Six stone and about ten years, you look so much younger!! Fab results to be incredibly proud of.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Wow amazing job so far, wouldn't have thought you would need to lose that much more tho!
  • sarahlm20
    sarahlm20 Posts: 66 Member
    Amazing progress, well done!!... I wish my jeans looked that huge on my me after my weight lost (1 stone so far) but cannot seem to budge the weight off the lower half grr!! Well done though :)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    Outstanding results, congrats!! Keep going :smile:
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Wow you look great! What a handsome man you are!
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    Well done! That's a phenomenal loss in such a short time. I've lost the same but it has taken me double the time. I know what you mean about it not sinking in. I'm starting to think that losing a lot of weight after being so big for such a long time is a total head ****!

I still think of myself as being much bigger than I am and I really hope my head catches up soon. Keep up the great work. You look great and so much younger!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!