Biggest Loser "Denny's" Season 2- New here

Options
My husband and I are starting our 2nd round of our family edition of "Biggest Loser." We started this last January and I lost 20 lbs and he lost 30. We got busy and quite around April. Now we're startig again, but unfortunately both of us are at the same weight as we started last year. Argh.

I'm starting my 5th time of losing on my weight loss roller coaster. Need to find some permanent solutions and make changes that I can do forever.

My starting weight: 167.4
DH Starting weight: 230

My goals: Lose 15-20 lbs in 10 weeks (Trip to Dallas for work)
Lose an additional 10 lbs in 10 weeks (this is where it gets really tough for me and have not successfully reached this weight with any prior weight loss attempts)
Work out for 30 minutes minimum - 5 times per week
Eat around 1200-1300 calories daily, allowing one day per week to eat 1500 (hope this will allow me to enjoy something out of the ordinary once a week to keep from feeling deprived
Find alternative foods that I like to eat and can continue to eat even after reaching weight goals (this is a struggle - picky eater here)

Okay - Tomorrow is weigh in #1. I think I'm going to lose week 1, but I had a killer LAST CHANCE WORKOUT tonight. Literally - was on the treadmill for 2 hours as well as 15 minutes of weight and P90X Abs (although I couldn't complete it nor could I do all 25 reps of each exercise). And yes - I know this is not a "can do forever" thing - but thought I'd give it one last chance at winning week 1.

Look forward to the group support and working with you!

Replies

• denny4
    denny4 Posts: 11
    Options
    Weigh In Week 1 results: Got my bootie kicked! DH lost 8 lbs and I lost 3.