Trying this out

Options
I am a weight watchers member but cannot afford the cost. This looks to be a great alternative! I am hopeful to be the best I can be and feel great! I am looking forward to reading others stories and maybe finding new friends with the same goals!

Replies

• sabrakay1
    sabrakay1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I also did WW but I find I prefer this site. The motivation and support is phenomenal! So many inspiring stories.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • KatieT451956
    Options
    I have been to WW countless times over the past 20 years. I should own stock. I just don't want to and really can't afford it either. The good news is here, you don't have to get out of your house and you can have constant encouragement, peoplecan offer a very wide variety of how to avoid certain things and use a healthy substitute. There is so much dedication and inspiration here. Just like
    WW, except count calories instead of points. And, its all free!! And there is always someone here to encourage you 24 hours a day no matter what and you don't have to wait for a WW meeting to open at the center to go there and get the encouragement and inspiration you need.

This site is a Godsend!!
    Good Luck to you, YOU CAN DO THIS!!