Goodbye Girls!

Options
I have been on MFP for a month, but have lost about 20 pounds since I started this journey. I have a problem now....... my bras are too big. Good Riddence girls! You were ALWAYS in the way. Nothing ever fit because of you! I am glad you see you going away FINALLY!

PS: My husband is crying in the corner ! :)

Replies

• ractayjon
    ractayjon Posts: 365
    Options
    My girls are going fast too...
    As soon as I start to gain weight that is where I notice it and I dont like it - to cumbersome, painful and in the way...so Im as happy as you are - BYE GIRLS!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I lost my boobs AND my *kitten*!!! YAY!!!
  • pz5wjj
    pz5wjj Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Excellent! My husband said to me yesterday, "You don't need to loose any weight there!"

Yeah, right!

And congrats on the 20lbs! Most jealous!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 20 pounds! I can't wait to go down a size, I have so many (so much hotter) bras in smaller sizes. Yay for push-up bras from Fredericks!
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That'sgreat! Congratulations! Condolences to your poor hubby. :sad:
  • krl523
    krl523 Posts: 53
    Options
    yeah!!! There's hope for me then too:) LOL:)
  • polyesterchesters
    polyesterchesters Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    The best thing about this I have noticed is that they don't hurt when I work out, and they don't hurt so much when it is my time (sorry man readers!)
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    That is what I'm scared of. I don't really have the biggest boobs, even as a bigger girl. I'm afraid once I'm skinny I will be super flat and that my already small butt will go byebye as well. Think there is any avoiding it? haha.
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    I'm loosing my MANBOOBS what can be better than that!! lol

Keep it up ladies!!

J
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!