new to the program

Options
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My niece turned me on to this program and I think it is going to be a great motivational tool. I am hoping to lose the ten unwanted LBs I have. I plan to take it slow and one day at a time. Seems like I am losing more inches then LBs. I go to the gym 3- 4times a week and teach dance. I look forward to getting to know you all and watching as we all reach our goals together!!!

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great program with the support and the interactive food journal - it works well.
  • Binky43789
    Options
    Hi Auntie. Glad to see you here! You just reminded me that I need to buy a measuring tape! I really think this is a great tool to stay motivated and be connected to other who are working towards the same goals. I think I will go to the gym this morning! I love you!
    xoxo
  • beachcomber
    Options
    I am going to make sure I get my efforts logged in daily!!
  • halielilith
    Options
    Just found the site today, and LOVE that it has message boards! I used to use fitday.com, but it lacked the sense of community...just the food and exercise bit. A little about myself....I am a 22 year old senior in college, about to enter grad school for another 4 glorious years in college. I am an Alpha Xi Delta sorority sister, and proud of it! Living in does become a challenge...temptations, not cooking your own food, lazy days....Last October, I signed up to complete the Indy Mini in March, and have been training for the past two weeks....walk/ran 4 miles straight today! I have never done that in my entire life! I look forward to getting to know y'all a lot better and taking on this journey with you.