4th day 1200 calories diet...

Options
124»

Replies

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

It's always 'grateful' - color is the American spelling and colour is the English.

4 days is not enough time. You didn't gain it in 4 days, you won't lose it in 4. Be patient and earn your healthy body.

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Cranky, hardly. I'm eating nearly 2000 cals a day and losing body fat on a steady basis.that makes me pretty happy generally.

yes, i'm sure you're a ray of sunshine and encouragement.

Your's isn't the only one that's right. Maybe in the future the OP will be greatful for people telling her eating 1200 or less isn't the only way to lose weight.

well I definately don't think i'm the only one that's right at all-Unlike you, I really don't know what's right for the OP. She got lots of advice here - all different and plenty of it was really good, including the advice that differed from my own, who only told her to eat healthy and listen to others here about her numbers, and make sure she eats enough. I didn't tell her to eat like i do.

I'm sure yours was very helpful and one day she'll thank you for pointing out her inevitable failure and spelling errors.

You know what I'm not even bothering reading your post through again to point out all the inaccuracies and b.s. it's blatantly obvious you have anger issues of some type judging by your replies to mine and other people posts. Bullying isn't encouraged on this site, you seem fond of harassing people who dare to disagree with you. You seem
    Unpleasant through and through. Do me a favour and press the ignore button, no in fact I'll use mine for the first time ever. I've read more than enough of your attitude, it's not nice.