Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

help with set up of fitbit ultra

Hi I just received my fitbit ultra and have it charging on my computer.... it didnt come with any instructions... yes i am old school... hahah...

What is the best way to get it to sync with MFP. or will it? I just want to track my steps and my sleep.
Thank you for any help you can share.

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Interested to know why you got ultra and not the One or Zip. Maybe not too late to send it back if you want.
  • I am on my second fitbit...used the first one so much I broke it! :)

I remember being confused that there were no instructions, but when you go to the fitbit website, all the instructions you need are under a section called something like "get started."

Once you have your fitbit all set up and charged, then go to the "apps" tab on MFP and "allow" it to access your fitbit account.
  • SandiBren
    SandiBren Posts: 33 Member
    Hi I just received my fitbit ultra and have it charging on my computer.... it didnt come with any instructions... yes i am old school... hahah...

What is the best way to get it to sync with MFP. or will it? I just want to track my steps and my sleep.
    Thank you for any help you can share.
  • SandiBren
    SandiBren Posts: 33 Member
    I'm frustrated. For some reason I can never get the screen that tells me how many calories I've burned, how my sleep was, etc. I just got my fitbit and was able to access that screen only once and can't find it again. If I click on my fitbit logo it sends me to an install fitbit site, which is not what I need. I'm already installed.....I just can't find it to access it. I do see the fitbit adjustment in my facebook exercise screen but can't find the rest of the info. HELP!!!
  • SandiBre, you should be able to access that info after you log into your account on the fitbit website (not fitbit software that you've installed on your computer).

Does that help?