OH NO HE DIDN'T!

Options
SereneRose
SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
Couple weeks ago a colleague shouted in the showroom in front of other staff and customers that he won't be taking his lunch break because and I quote "I don't want to end up as fat as you." :mad:
OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!

4 days ago another said "I look like Big Mama from the movies" WTF! :noway:
OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!

Yes I work with all male jerks but they fail to realise all their taunts do is make my victory all the more sweeter and I know I'll get there one day.

If your proud of who you are shout it loud and voice your"OH NO HE/THEY DIDN'T!" moment.
What/who inspired this lifestyle I want stories people they can't be as embarrassing as mine :tongue:

Replies

• Jillybean2608
    Options
    That's discrimination and in some companies a sackable offense!
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    That's discrimination and in some companies a sackable offense!

"sackable offense" as in "kick him in the junk"?
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    thats disgusting behaviour. good on you for rising above it :o)
  • tadjo
    tadjo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    what an *kitten*.

make it clear to him that it is not funny and not somethinkg to mess around about.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    only sociopaths would act that way as an adult. i must live a sheltered life because the last time i ever saw or heard behavior like that was in elementary school. as Jerry Seinfeld would say, "Who areeeeeeee.... these people?".
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Wow.

Please tell me you are reporting this "harassment" to your HR department.

That guy's behavior (bullying, essentially) is intolerable and he needs to be fired.

Period.
  • mwoods5716
    mwoods5716 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are an awesome woman! I love your attitude toward this, and I love everyone here for the positive remarks! Remember that misery truly does love misery, people that are unhappy will be rude to bring others down, stupid but true. Hold your head high, you seem like a great girl
  • katie070563
    Options
    Hold your beautiful head up high....and saunter past him one day with a copy of the company's bullying and harassment policy.....with a big sweet smile on your face! What a t****r!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Wow.

Please tell me you are reporting this "harassment" to your HR department.

That guy's behavior (bullying, essentially) is intolerable and he needs to be fired.

Period.

Seriously. And he's so immature and with such bad judgment, I can't figure out why anyone would hire him in the first place.
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Aah you guys are so awesome thank you but i've given up trying to do anything about it and management can be just as bad at times so I either insult back, laugh it off and walk away.

I posted this as I find it so pathetic it's funny and wanted others to share their funny stories so we could all have a laugh together. :)
  • dcurzon
    Options
    me and my work colleague have a pretty good working relationship, so we have a good idea as to what we can get away with when having a joke with each other...

forwarded email from me to him (he's a devout muslim) - groupon deal for discounted flight simulator training.

Oh no, i didnt??? lol!
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    That is just so mean of him :angry:

I am sooo very proud of you for being dignified . . I would have probably spilled hot coffee on him or atleast been real nasty!
    Oh I get so mad when I hear of such meanies cracking stupid jokes at the expense of others.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Good for you for taking the high road!! I like to think that I have a thick skin, but I don't know that I could take it as well as you. :)

I have a lot of "Oh no he didn't" moments from my ex, but have come to realize it was just him being a jerk and something that I should have stood up for myself against long before the divorce. At the time of our divorce, I would say I *might* have been about 10lbs overweight (depending on who you ask). I dropped the 10 quickly because of stress, and for the most part, they've stayed off (the healthy way). That has been sweet revenge for me. :)
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    It would go something like this..."Goodmorning!:happy: ....Heres some coffe 4 you..and one more thing...
    (pretend u need 2 tie yur shoe)
    ..:happy: -JUNK PUNCH! BAM!! .....it'll never happen again.:wink:
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    me and my work colleague have a pretty good working relationship, so we have a good idea as to what we can get away with when having a joke with each other...

forwarded email from me to him (he's a devout muslim) - groupon deal for discounted flight simulator training.

Oh no, i didnt??? lol!

:laugh: I love when people are mature enough to laugh at themselves!
  • dcurzon
    Options
    if he's heading out to mosque, ill ask if if he's going to church and if they'll be discussing jihad.

When he comes back, he'll say something like 'they were wailing all sorts of stuff that i didnt understand, then handed out leaflets for discounted fertiliser and ammonia... not sure what thats for... but my brother picked up a spare bath tub when he was there'

:laugh:
  • Casfarren
    Casfarren Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When I was in college, I was studying musical theater which can be a very appearance-based industry. it was the end of my freshman yeah and I was already getting sick of the entire atmosphere of judgement. No one had ever said anything to me outright but there were always suggestions that I needed to lose weight. At our final audition workshop, I got my critique sheet back and on it one of the professors had written "Your outfit looks sloppy. It makes you look fatter than you already are." OH NO SHE DIDN'T! the next semester, I transferred out of musical theater and into acting where my actual talent was appreciated!
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I believe the people who say stuff like that have small man bits.
  • SereneRose
    Options
    I believe the people who say stuff like that have small man bits.

Lol this is most likely true!
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    *kitten* move! :O