Amazing hypnosis stories

Options
My sister was hypnotized 2 or 3 months ago. She had 3 sessions, hours long each, and in a big group of people. She now eats only meat, fish, and veggies as well as a vodka or 2 with seltzer. She doesn't crave sweets or carbs of any kind and doesn't do regular exercise, just her normal daily activities. She has dropped several sizes. I understand she went from a 20 down to a 12 in that time. :devil: :noway:

My brother is trying it now himself and he was a constant eater. Now he has stopped snacking.

I don't believe I would be able to give up carbs so I'm not considering it. Maybe when I see them at Christmas with all that weight gone, I will have a change of heart.

Has anyone else tried the hypnosis route? Did it work? Did it last? :ohwell:

Replies

• bridget5174
    bridget5174 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was hypnotized in March of this year. I have lost 75 pounds. I don't have any foods I don't eat, I just eat less than I used to before I went. However, I have friends who went as well and it didn't have any effect on them. But for me the session was priceless.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I want to know more :]
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I was hypnotized in March of this year too. That didn't work for me either. I have struggled since then to try and get ready to do this wholeheartly. I work with girls who are on MFP program and they lost 65 and 75 lbs. since April, so I saw the results they were having. They shared their stories with me. I was amazed and intrigued all at the same time. I finally decided a week ago to come on board and give it my all. I've got nothing to lose except this excess baggage that I've been carrying around with me for quite a few years now. Thanks for sharing your inspiring story. It certainly helps me. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!