Yesterday was my first day on here and....

Options
It is really cool! I have been playing with it off and on all day today and I just love it! The position that I have gotten myself into can really benefit from any and all help, and I really love this site. From the calorie tracker/ counter to the blogs. I am so happy to find it. About a month ago I started counting calories, and I have to say, it has been easier to keep under control than I thought it would be. My boss is also on a diet, and since we are an extremely small office, it is also helping tremendously. We have gone from eating out every day, to bringing lunch in every day. It is a perfect way to keep me motivated,and I believe with this tool, I can truely reach my weight loss goal, and keep it off. I have yet to weigh myself, just because I can't bring myself to see my actual weight. I have a rough estimation, I guess I will be either happily surprised, or even more disgusted once I purchase more scales.( When we moved back in April, I threw out the old ones--shame shame, I know my name!)

Anyway, I haven't met anyone on here yet, but I have truely enjoyed reading the blogs and all of the support that everyone seems to give so willingly. This is a journey that is handled so much easier with positive re enforcement.

Good luck to everyone out there!:happy: